Our mission is to provide services that enhance the physical and mental health of 世界杯买球中国官方网站 students. The health and wellness programs offered are designed to improve the quality of campus life and to improve the student’s success in achieving their academic goals.
Services include medical care for acute conditions, mental health counseling, monthly education programs, and interactive workshops.
Getting Logged In
- Visit this website to login: http://cameronstudents-ok.safecolleges.com/login
- Your username: your 9 digit CUID number
- Questions: e-mail email@example.com
Mental Health is a key part of your overall health. Brief screenings are the quickest way to determine if you or someone you care about should connect with a mental health professional - they are a checkup from your neck up. The program is completely anonymous and confidential, and immediately following the brief questionnaire you will see your results, recommendations and key resources.
A few reasons to consider taking the screening if you or someone you know:
- have been feeling sad, down or empty (depression)
- experiencing mood swings from very high to very low (bipolar disorder)
- constantly worried, anxious (generalized anxiety disorder)
- troubled by traumatic events (post-traumatic stress disorder)
If you are interested in a free online screening click College Response
If it is after hours and an emergency:
- Campus Police: please call (580) 581-2911
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital's Emergency Room: 3401 W Gore Boulevard or call (580) 355-8620
- Taliaferro Community Mental Health Center: 602 SW 38th St or call (580) 248-5780